For government agencies, the challenge of big data analytics is real and getting more difficult everyday. Where and how information is stored should not make your mission more difficult. Yet everyday agency investigators are challenged by the growing complexity, storage, retrieval, and visualization of big data—across clouds, organizations, departments and other stovepipes. Making it worse — data is predicted to grow 50-60% per year. The number, types and locations of sources are constantly evolving.
Agencies are adopting cloud infrastructure to save time and money. But cross-cloud discovery issues will persist, says the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), because intra-agency clouds will be incompatible. The 9/11 Commission Report recommends moving to an information-sharing system that supports agency collaboration.
Chiliad, the leader in data analysis across clouds, agencies and other stovepipes, offers an operationally proven system today. The Chiliad Discovery/Alert™ platform enables agencies to securely reach, find, analyze and continuously monitor big data—whether structured or unstructured, classified or unclassified. Chiliad empowers agencies to further mission goals with iterative discovery on any information, anywhere.
Overcoming Information Stovepipes with Chiliad Discovery/Alert
Chiliad Discovery/Alert is a big data search tool that reaches across information stored in incompatible databases, documents and applications, and located in different departments and organizations. Operationally proven by the U.S. intelligence community, it provides the proactive, real-time situational awareness necessary for protection and preparedness.
Our technology earned the only “A” grade on the counterterrorism “report card” from bi-partisan members of the 9/11 Commission. It is used by defense and intelligence investigators and analysts today as the search tool for big data analytics and visualization.
Iterative Discovery with Chiliad Discovery/Alert
• Reduced counterterrorism task from 32,222 hours to 30 minutes (FBI statements as quoted in The Washington Post)
• Supports 10,000 users completing more than 200,000 analyses daily
• Facilitates querying 70 agency sources simultaneously, which include 14 billion classified and unclassified records
Today, intelligence, defense and other government agencies trust Chiliad to…
- Perform analysis across networks, data centers, clouds,agencies and other stovepipes
- Enable search and define relevance using surrounding context for productivity savings
- Automate data discovery within dissimilar formats— structured and unstructured data
- Scale from billions to trillions of records adding fewer than 2 seconds to a query
- Support global ranking of information across distributed sources for dramatic productivity gains
- Avoid or minimize data replication to save time, reduce costs and minimize leaks
- Deliver real-time analysis and alerts to improve situational awareness
- Gain insight through visualization, which offers new views and helps reveal new associations
- Comply with U.S. privacy laws, including full access security and auditing to protect civil liberties